Hall des Lumières is closed between September 18th and October 5th
Plan Your Visit
Where to find us?
49 Chambers Street
New York, NY 10007
Hall des Lumières is located in lower Manhattan and is easily reachable by public transportation (Subway, bus, Ferry, PATH and car).
Getting there by subway
- A, C, J, Z, 1, 2, or 3 to Chambers Street
- R, W trains to City Hall Station
- 4, 5, 6 trains to Brooklyn Bridge
- 2, 3 trains to Park Place
- E train to World Trade Center
Getting there by bus
- M22 to Centre St/Chambers St or Chambers St/Broadway
- M9 to Park Row & Beekman St
- M9, M22, M103 to Park Row & Spruce
- Free Downtown Connection to Murray St & Broadway
Getting there by path
- The PATH train serves the World Trade Center terminal from multiple points in New Jersey. Check the PATH website for schedules, maps, and service changes.
Getting there by ferry
- Ferry service is available from midtown Manhattan, New Jersey, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island.
World Trade Center
Wall Street / New York Stock Exchange
9/11 Memorial Museum